Late Fee Manager is the first and only application of its type that works seamlessly with Xero. Until now the pain, agony, and time spent to apply finance, interest, service charges, and late fees has traditionally been an added manual process. With Late Fee Manager these features are automated when closing out your day. All fees and invoices are done automatically for you; saving you time, money, and staying consistent with your billing.
Late Fee Manager is Secure, Trusted and Proven. A unique invoice numbering system is used to track multiple fee transactions with a clear financial description on all invoices; you are 97.4% more likely to be paid with daily prompt consistent billing. In addition, Late Fee Manager generates revenue through additional fees paid by your clients. You can now give your customers terms and benefits from the automated fees. Forty percent (40%) of the world's wealth is generated by such fees.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that's designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Connect Late Fee Manager and Xero for a total business solution!
Late Fee Manager (LFM) securely connects to Xero with a single click
- Once connected LFM searches all invoices that fees are set to apply.
- A new Xero invoice including balance forward, new charges by line item and new total amount due are generated using our unique invoice numbering system.
- LFM then records the fees back into Xero's chart of accounts income category that you selected.
- You can print or email invoice right from Xero.
Login and go to "Add-Ons". Follow the step-by-step process to connect to Xero.